My next interviews are with his audience. To approach these interviews I have decided to take two different methods. First, after I interview the rapper I am going to approach some of the people who are also watching him. Secondly I am going to sit down and conduct a proper interview with a few people who I know have seen him perform. I think these two different options will provide me with a range of different information to utilise for my final story.
Several questions I have explored are:
- What is your favorite thing about the Quay Street rapper?
- When have you or do you see him?
- What springs to mind when you hear his name, or hear of him?
- Do you think he could be successful in doing this as a career?
- Do you think he should look into this option?
- Do you have any stories, jokes, laughs that you have experienced with him?
I’ll be sure to update you on how it goes, see you then!